Mandurah Country Club is a members based club that prides itself on it’s location and surrounds. TOur members enjoy the challenging greens combined with the picturesque views of the nearby bushland.
Joining gives golfers the chance to play on one of Western Australia’s finest 18 Hole Championship Golf Course situated in Halls Head, Mandurah between the Indian Ocean and the Peel Estuary. With practice facilities, Trackman and our “first class” Golf Centre which includes a wide variety of golf products to suit your golfing needs.
Membership also enables access to the following amenities at the club:
- Play Golf on a 18 Hole Championship Golf Course.
- Play Competitions or Social Golf, including 9 Hole Twilight Golf.
- Have access to our Golf Centre with the wide variety of golf products to suit you golfing needs.
- Enjoy the Trackman.
- Enjoy the Clubhouse Bar and Facility.
- Enjoy the member camaraderie and invite guests for golf, lunch or a drink.
- Wine and Dine at the various social functions throughout the year.
- Play golf at reciprocal clubs in a range of locations
Full membership including full member access, all competitions, unlimited social play, Golf Australia handicap and much more.
Introductory Restricted Ordinary Membership
Unlimited social play, with limited competition games per year, Golf Australia handicap and much more
Unlimited Social Play with Junior Sunday Competitions, Golf Australia Handicap and much more.
Full access to Clubhouse use only
Interested in corporate membership? Prices start from $200 per person annually. Contact our membership team for more information.